• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery date given

fairyringuk

free your spirit
Posted a thread earlier and just realised I had put it in the wrong forum, you would never know I was nervous would you?

I saw the lovely Mr Whitelaw at Luton yesterday and my op date is the 7th December!!!!!!
He said I will be second on the list so willgo down to theatre around 11am so thank the lord I wont have to wait around all day I am so grateful for that lol
I am in shock it is so close only saving grace is at least it will be over and done with quicker, but boy am I cacking myself lol.
However I guess lots of you know that feeling all too well lol
Wont be long till I join some of you other lovelies on the losing side.......

Jay xx

I know totally how you feel, my op is tomorrow morning and I only saw the surgeon and got the date 15 days ago.
Congrats on the date xx
Steph xx

Hi Jay, that's fantastic news!! :happy096: And so near, Dec 7th will be here before you know it! Mr Whitelaw is nice isn't he xx :D

Cuppa xx

Fantastic News, congrats.. xx

Soon be here, then you'll REALLY be cacking it.. :D

Great news, what a early Christmas present. Enjoy xx

Congratulations on the date, and that must put your mind at ease being the second down :) I've got to be in at 6am for my date, so I'm hoping I must be an early op (first would be ideal, hehe!) so I know how that feels :).

Congratulations you must be so chuffed. The best Christmas present ever. Fantastic that you will go down early and not have to hang around all day.

Congratulations! That is so fabulous.

Fab news hun:D:DCan't believe he's sorted his list already:eek::eek:My surgeon only decided on the day;)

Fantastic. I was surprised it was so soon, you might even get a cancellation!!! Hopefully I'm not long behind you!

thanks to all you lovely people for the good wishes and support and good luck to those of you due surgery soon will be thinking of you
It makes it so much bearable knowing we are all going through the same thing

Jay xx

Back