• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SURGieVERSARY

Janeywanttoloosealot

Well mins today is my surgieversary 12 months today i had my bypass and can quite honestly say i have n ever regretted it actually i worship the ground my surgeon walks on for giving me this gift. Right i have now lost 16stone and 2 pounds with 4stone and 5 pounds to loose to get my bmi under 30 hope i can do it. :553::553::553::553::candle1::candle1: thanks for reading Janey

wow you are amazing to have done so well!

wow Janey, that year has gone so quick, and what an amazing journey you have had. Keep up the great work hun xx

HAPPY SURGIVERSARY. You truly are amazing and a great inspiration to the rest of us. Keep posting

Congrats well done

xx

OMG! I cannot believe how well you have done in just a year! You must be so proud of yourself....you are an inspiration! x

what's the secret to being so successful at this weight loss business? any tips?

what's the secret to being so successful at this weight loss business? any tips?

Okay i decided while i was waiting for my bypass that i would take this life line that had been thrown to me, and it was a life line, and do exactly what was requested of me. I have kept to the foods i was told to eat and kept away from any foods that i should,nt have. I eat very healthly, eating my protein first, then veg, then carbs if i am still hungry.
Here is an example of food diary,

Breakfast = ww yoghurt or 1 weetabix or 1 slice bacon and tomatoes(also have an egg yolk on sundays)

snack = apple or half an orange or 2 plums

Dinner = very small quiche and salad, half large tin veg soup and laughing cow triangles, cheese and potatoe pie.

snack = fruit

Tea = meat, mixed veg and small potatoe or minced beef and jacket potatoe or stew(homemade) or cornedbeef mash with veg.

super = crumpet and low fat cheese or half tin soup or ww yoghurt and laughing cow triangles.

I don't eat fish unfortunately am not very keen.

I hope this helps i think the most important thing is to be positive and make the decision in your own mind that you are going to work with this and reach that goal. Janey:D;):D;):D

Wow wow wow and wow!!
Bet this time last year you could never imagine how life would be today!
You are such an inspiration x

Jane you have done so well in just one year and look marvellous. As someone who has come down from a similar weight (not all afterbypass) I know what a tremendous difference this will have made to your life. Good luck for the rest of your journey

N

hi,
just wanted to say how amazingly well you have done. i am waiting for my surgery which will hopefully be the end of the year and people such as yourself are keeping me going cos i know it will be me next year.xx

Back