• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ticker help please xx

Raynebubble

Hiya im not much of a techy person and ive got myself in a muddle... well i think i have..

Ive made a ticker on the wlsurgery.com above.... but im unsure how to get the ticker to my profile??

can anyone help please

Hi

When u created your ticket there would have been a series of codes - u need to copy and BB code and come back to this site under ur cp settings edit your signature and just paste what you copied into there and hey presto you have your ticker.

Does that make sense x

i think it makes sense lol... i will give it a go later... thankyou xxx

ooh its done thanks... although i have no idea but i have lost 34 pounds not 43 lol

Lol u must of put the wrong weights down when you created it lol x

i have no idea amy ive gone on and changed it a few times and everytime i put my weight in in pounds it brings up the same.... ive been working the stones to pounds out on google... could google be wrong lol..i think i will try puttn it all in manually lolx

So ur start is 338 lbs which is 24.2
Ur current is 310 lbs which is 22.2

Total loss of 28 lbs which is 2 stone down which by the way fantastic loss.

X

Just a thought every time u make changes to the ticker u have to delete the code on this side and replace it with the new one. X

lol yes thats it and thats what i put in but i have lost 6lb 1 week post op? so thats 34lb

ooh what code do i delete... looks like i need to go back on there lol

So ur 304 lbs x maybe delete and start again x

So ur 304 lbs x maybe delete and start again x

right thats it im gonna try and delete it and start agai.here goes lol

Woohoo thankyou Amy ive done it.... blimey forget having a bypass ive never used a forum before this week... and this has been a real challenge lol xx

Lol glad it worked. Every time u loss u need to click on the ticker and it will take u directly to the website to put ur new weight in once updated copy the bb code again go back to ur signature delete the old bb code and enter ur new one.

Alot of work but so worth it

Thankyou you have helped loads, now i know what im doing lol... are you all prepared for your op Amy?

Yeah I think so my bag is packed has been for a while lol going to buy so dettol wipes tomo. I really do need them in so funny like that. X

haha, i took everything. a whole suitcase on wheels full of stuff and didnt use 3/4 of it!! but hey just incase lol

Back