• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

travel insurance

teen

post op loser
Well its only taken me 3 weeks to find out my travel insurance does not cover cosmetic surgery for my gastric bypass. so now on the hunt for a company that does. Phoned a few and they wont cover cosmetic so looks like im gonna have to take my chance and hope nothing happens

It really annoys me that people even cosider a bypass to be cosmetic

Its classed as cosmetic if there was no underline reasons for having the op If its just to help with weight loss its cosmetic. So gonna live on soup when Im away so nothing gets stuck lolol

there is another thread on here somewhere about travel insurance with a couple of suggestions that other people have used. I do not know how to post a linked thread but it is on here somewhere if you look back in the old threads.

Grrrrr, how pathetic and convenient that they class it as cosmetic:mad::mad:

Its classed as cosmetic if there was no underline reasons for having the op If its just to help with weight loss its cosmetic. So gonna live on soup when Im away so nothing gets stuck lolol

It comes under 'Obesity' in the categories...or sometimes Weight loss surgeries.

Please don't go away without insurance....hunt around as there are some companies that will insure you.

Good luck

(((hugs)))

I'm sure we had a thread about this not so long ago Tina and there were companies on there that other minis had been insured with. Have a look and see if you can find it and if not I'll go through the pages for you.Good luck in getting some cover thoughxxx

Back