• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Under 100kg and feeling great!

Katie_25

Hiya guys, hope everyone's well and having a good weekend.
Just wanted to share my positive feelings. I got on the scales for my weekly weigh in today and i've lost another 3lb's which now takes me under 100kg... :D I've not been this weight for a good few years and although i've still got a way to go and the weight loss is slowing down, this really has given me some fresh motivation.
Really need to start exercising and toning more now though to prevent everything going south, although I am struggling to fit a regular exercise routine in due to work commitments over the last few weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips of light or short exercises that are the best for toning, that I can do around the home while i've got ten/fifteen mins free etc.

Katie X

Hey!

Thats great that you are under 100kgs! Such a great achievement!

As for the toning exercises at home, these are a couple of things I do when I cant get to the gym:

- Get some 1L bottles of water and hold one in each hand and lift your arms both forward for a few reps then out to the side. (you can do the same with tins of beans if you find the bottles too heavy)

- Plank (I find this really good for tummy muscles and can really feel it afterward.
front-plank-exercise.jpg

I cant do it for very long but it gets easier each time you do it.

Hope this helps and if I think of anymore then i'll post again :)

Thanks, feeling pretty good about it, it's a great feeling to hit another mile-stone.

Thanks for the exercise tips, I'll give both of those a try tomorrow, just struggling to get into any kind of routine and despereately need to start toning. Hoping to start swim and gym when things settle down at work.

X

Well done you! Under 100Ibs ..... cracking!!! ;)

I agree with Bex about the plank. I love the plank great core strength building exercise :)

Well done you! Under 100Ibs ..... cracking!!! ;)

I agree with Bex about the plank. I love the plank great core strength building exercise :)

Its so hard though! Ive just progressed from the one that you do on the knees and lean forward (the big girls blouse one :p) to the proper one and im finding I can only hold it for about 50 secs because im a wuss!

Back