• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on me!

buglady

hi just a quick update on me to anyone that knows me. As some if you know i was waiting to hear from the band manufactor to see if i have another leak my xrays have been looked at and looked at and they are maintaining that i havnt got a leak which i have to agree my restriction has been really tight, too tight really so i had a quarter of a ml defill today! I have for the last couple of months been struggling with really bad acid reflux been taking gallons of gavascon and zantac hasnt really touched the sides so had a defill and hes prescribed me zolton fastabs strawberry melts are they any good havnt had one yet!!?? So im still loosing not as fast as some of you but im pleased im not gaining and pleased im the lightest ive been for years now long my it continue!!! To be honest if i can loose a stone next year and a stone the year after and maybe a little bit after that ill be the happiest girl alive! So for any longterm banders who may not of lost as much as they have liked slow but shorly is my motto just think what weight youd be if you diddnt have your surgery!!! Keep at it everyone and good luck in carrying on! xx

You are an inspiration to me buglady. I'm waiting to be banded and I know I'll make it work as you have.

Hi Alison!

I hope the new tabs sort the reflux out, being too tight is much worse than not having enough restriction.

Slow and steady does indeed win the race xx

You are an inspiration to me buglady. I'm waiting to be banded and I know I'll make it work as you have.
thanks future perfect if we all really really want it we will get there eventually you have done so weill already you should be so proud of yourself!! keep at itxxx alisonx

Back