• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Tink

tink75

Hi all not been on for a couple of months. Returned back to work and to be honest it wiped me out completely. 90lbs lost and very happy although it saddens me that I can't see the weight lost when I look in the mirror - I'm really hoping this changes as I know I have lost weight as I have gone from a size 28/30 to a size 20.

I'm so afraid that the scales are going to stop that I think it is becoming a bit of an obsession!!!!!!!

I'm going to keep plodding on and see what happens. Good luck to everyone else x

That's a fantastic loss. You're doing brilliantly!

Hope your energy increases soon xx

Well done on your weight loss that is great. Hope the energy increases soon for you. How are you feeling within yourself now?

Don't wporry Tink there will come that time when you finally recognise the loss, some small thing will trigger it, for me it was a chair of all things when my OH said how much room there was round me now and i suddenly remembered how it felt at 30st and that I was now less than half that

M

Tink, what a fabulous weight loss and to be in a size 20 is absolutely awesome!

I hope your energy levels increase and you start to realise how fab you are looking now xx

ps, don't be a stranger xxxx

Back