• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Viewing my own posts

Lush121

I may be missing something really obvious but I can't seem to find a way of searching for my own posts. I start a thread then log in a day later to see if anyone has replied but there doesn't seem to be any way of finding my own posts via the UserCP. And if I click on my own name it just takes me to the page telling me I can't view stuff. Any help anyone??

Hi

According to your stats you have started 3 threads, this one, one in introduce yourself and one in post op diets.

You can either go to these sections and look for your threads or in user cp there is a tab - statistics. Click on all threads started by user and you will see your list.

If you just look at new posts you may very well miss your own threads.

Ah, also as you have only 30 posts you don't have full access yet, keep posting and when you get to 50 you will be able to do more.

Thanks, I can now see my posts by looking at subscriptions. But when I log in there is a little box in the top right telling me I have notifications, 3 at the moment. But when I click on those I get back to the page that tells me I don't have access to stuff :-(

You have posted only 40 post. There is a security feature that limits your access on this forum to prevent spams etc. To be able to access your profile, you need to have 50 post. Ten more, keep posting! :)

hey :) if u click on your name up the top, then click on statisics, it brings them all up, good luck :) x

Back