• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Visit to surgeon today

wizzbang

Well this afternoon I go to see my surgeon for my check up. Its coming up to 5 nonths now since my surgery (is that right, i cant add up this morning lol, march 23rd till now).
Anyway, I hope he is as pleased with my weight loss as I am.
I will be discussing my lack of apetite with him but since I mentioned it on here a week or so ago I haven't had such a problem with the lack of interest in food.
Does anybody else make food for themselves and then have no interest in it and leave it?.... or just not bother eating? What I am worried about is making bad choices because I dont feel like eating but get hungry and could very easily grab rubbish to eat on the spur of the moment.
I will also be pleased to get him to prescribe the iron infusion. I feel so weak and lethargic sometimes and I am sure it is because of lack of iron. It is time for my B12 injection too and the boost that gives will be a blessing too.
I have absolutely no issues with my bypass, I LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it!!!!

Lynne x

Thanks Maz,
I am just a couple of pounds off 7 stone. I was hoping to lose a couple of pounds this week before I went so that it would be 7 when I went to see him, but you know what its like, my body decided to muck me around this week.
And whats the betting that his scales weigh heavier than mind do lol.
Only joking as I am truly happy with the way my weight is coming off and a few lbs here and there doesn't make a lot of difference in the long term scheme of things.
Lynne x

Back