• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well it's nearly 2 years so I've been struck off.

Mixman

On the 30th it will be 2 years since surgery. Seems just last week!

So now I've had my final checks at the hospital, all bloods taken etc and now been referred back to my GP for a yearly blood check.

I'm still attending the monthly seminars though for my presentation to the new ones on the waiting list. So I'll still be in contact with the team that have been so good for me!

Well done with the weight loss. I'm sure that the pre-oppers that you talk to find you an invaluable resource. I'm at the other end of the scale. 12 days to go before my op. Cannot get here soon enough.

Well done and goof luck.

Congratulations mate, I've also been asked to do a presentation for a new support group we are starting up in this are, apart from attending one of yours, is there anyway I can see yours, so I know what sort of thing to include in the ones in this area?

Congratulations mate, I've also been asked to do a presentation for a new support group we are starting up in this are, apart from attending one of yours, is there anyway I can see yours, so I know what sort of thing to include in the ones in this area?

It's a powerpoint presentation I've done. PM me your email and I'll send it you :)

all the best for the future mixy,s and well done with a great weight loss chap,, keep up with the posts its great to see a true success here and hanging about to give the benefit of ur experience to pre and post oppers alike
regards steve

Don't worry Mixxie, we will never strike you off xx

Well done but I bet you won't escape for long they will keep you close by as a shining example of success. Just like so many others on here.

Back