• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well that was fun!

dinkydink

Just got back from ikea with my mom and son. I had meatballs and mash with the intention of sharing the meatballs with my 3yo. Turns out he didn't want any. Anyways, I had one, chewed chewed chewed swallowed, and then felt like I was having a heart attack! (I'm a bandit) I practically ran to the loos and promptly threw up. Oh my days! I don't to go through that again... I had a sausage the other day and have had things that I think are 'harder' (well less soft!) than the meatballs, they have gravy on too?? I'd have rather have had my first experience of being sick at home... Sods law ain't it! Just thought I'd share! Lol, sorry.

I can eat the meatballs there but only can do 4 lol.
I find meat free products make me have pain and be sick its funny how we all find different foods so hard x

LOL be prepared for lots of surprises :eek: broccoli was my worst thing!!! I daren't eat it out at all. Offensive little vegetable :8855: I take a little plastic pot with me, so if I cannot eat all my protein at my meal. I just stop, take it away with me and try it later in quiet of my own home, and often then it's fine to eat. Even now I have my moments!! Xxx

dinkydink said:
Just got back from ikea with my mom and son. I had meatballs and mash with the intention of sharing the meatballs with my 3yo. Turns out he didn't want any. Anyways, I had one, chewed chewed chewed swallowed, and then felt like I was having a heart attack! (I'm a bandit) I practically ran to the loos and promptly threw up. Oh my days! I don't to go through that again... I had a sausage the other day and have had things that I think are 'harder' (well less soft!) than the meatballs, they have gravy on too?? I'd have rather have had my first experience of being sick at home... Sods law ain't it! Just thought I'd share! Lol, sorry.

All the fun of the fair lol....try having it happen whilst driving on the m1 during rush hour lol....and guess who now has sick bags in car and handbag as a just in case measure! Luckily it's not happened for ages but you just never know! x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

All the fun of the fair lol....try having it happen whilst driving on the m1 during rush hour lol....and guess who now has sick bags in car and handbag as a just in case measure! Luckily it's not happened for ages but you just never know! x

:8855:
I remember christening the M5

Excellent suggestion from you jo!

flutterby1966 said:
:8855:
I remember christening the M5

Excellent suggestion from you jo!

Haha m1...done! M5...done! Where's next on our travels lol x

# motorway will be trending soon :D

Haha oh goodness!!! Good advice from both of you! Must stock up on Tupperware and sick bags. Erm..! Hope I don't get them mixed up!!!!!

I can't do broccoli either wasn't sure if I ate it too fast but I don't want to try it again. Must get bags for the car. Great idea.

I'm gonna grab some sick bags too and I've also thrown up on the side of the m5. Stopped at a service station. Pinched 1 of my boyfriends chicken nuggets and boy did I regret it! So embarrassing!

We're all human lol. Dont do what I did and buy the expensive sick bags tho, sandwich bags work just as well :)

Back