• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What are you looking forward to?

Deets

This may have been done before, but its Friday and im feeling good and positive! So instead of focusing on the negatives, ive decided today im focusing on the good stuff!

So heres a list of some of the things im looking forward to when i finally have the surgery done and can loose my fat suit :D

Buying clothes i like instead of feeling like im garnishing a turd

Wearing tops that actually stop at my waist

Crossing my legs in a lady like fashion

Being able to wear a skit or dress without my legs chaffing (almost enough to start a campfire with
icon_lol.gif
)

Stop my face getting red and sweaty every time i move

Getting more creative in the boudoir

Buying sexy underwear

Being able to shop in a non-fat shop

To feel like no one is staring at me when i go out with friends

To feel more in control of food, rather than it controlling me

Wearing heels everyday!

To be able to run without all the wrong bits jiggling
icon_lol.gif

Getting my confidence back

Hopefully have babies

Being able to start living a life

So what are you looking forward to?

x

Not getting stuck in plastic garden chairs and having to push down on the arms when i get up so no one notices ,lol

Go swimming with my 7 year old daughter and ice skating !!

not feeling like the fattest mum in the school playground.

Not feeling depressed after having binged on 'naughties'.

Not avoiding fairground rides in case i dont fit in the seats.

going out more and living my life !!!

XXX Dawn

Think we're all on the same sort of wave length, I've always wanted to
wear high heels
jog along the seafront
wear a nice swimsuit/bikini
get wolf whistled at
bungee jump
have more stamina ;-)

oh so many things

*a holiday in the sun next year,
*sitting in the plane seat and being able to do up the seat belt, put down the tray table and not spill over into the aisle or onto the next person, or both,
*being able to wear a sassy swim suit or even a bikini, being ale to walk hand-in hand along the beach with my hubby at sunset,
*walking the dog in the countryside
*feeing attractive rather than the fattest woman in town
*buying a size 12 or even a 10 (I'm currently a size 20/22,was 26/28)
* learning to ice skate/ horse ride/ anything else which takes my fancy!

ALL of the above :D especially the holiday in the sun next year...missed my hols this year as we usually go in Sept and I knew my op would be about there but not exactly when so couldnt book ..... so gutted! Always next year tho ;) x

To not look towards the back of the rail when buying clothes (this is where the big sizes are kept)....

To feel invisible when outside in 'normal' company...

Go in a restaurant and not plan a 'fat escape route' for when i leave or need the lav!

Other things i have done, such as crossing my legs during a meeting today....

All of the above :) but most of all being able to run around with my 5 year old, and not have to keep telling him "Mummy's too big to play catch" x

all of the above! but most of all - to have a full wardrobe with loads and loads and loads of clothes that actually fit me! and loadsa shoes/boots, at the moment i only collect bags because i know theyl fit me, lol
ive got about 4 pairs of leggings 1 pair of jeans and about 5 tops that actually fit me comfortably and i just stick to them - im sick and tired of wearing the same things because i refuse to buy any untill im slimmer!

and no CPAP! lol

i can cross my legs now, but am looking forward to looking good in clothes. and am really sad cos am actually looking forward to having another op, a big one, which is why i had the bypass in the first place, cos i had to lose a lot of weight before they coud do it, hopefully will be ok to have it next year.

Not havin to ask for an exrension seat belt on an aeroplane.

Not feel like I am a hunny monster sitting on a childs chair,

Going into nice shops and getting clothes that fit.

Not getting out of breath.

Cross my legs,

Get up and doen off the floor with ease.

Not dreading having to a doctor and worrying they will do the inevitable and mention my weight.

Fit comfortably in the hairdressers chair.

Feel inconspicuos when I am out.

Buy a cake and coffee and not feel guilty.

Could go on for ever - thinking of teh above keeps me going - Roll on the bypass!!!!!!

Silly little things which are massive when you are big!

Linski xxx

Marry my boyfriend

Chase my 2 toddlers about without getting flustered and achy

Buy affordable clothes

Be invincible and just blend into the crowd

Go on holidays abroad

Stop worrying about every chest pain

oh and have more babies but this time people will know i'm pregnant!! had 2 babies who weighed 8lb 10 and 8lb 14 2 weeks overdue and no one noticed told someone i was due in 2weeks and they said "oh are you pregnant" :( i want that baby bump and all the privlidges lol

CPAP basically is a machine with a mask which I use every night to control my sleep apnea. For me personally it is a real pain in the A***. Plus there are lots of other things which I am looking forward to as well which have already been mentioned.

Hi thanks felt a bit stupid asking :)

I have an appointment 8th nov for sleep apnea tests!! Myself i don't think i have it not even slightly but obviously i will do any tests they want me to :D

I can understand it would be a pain, yes there is soo much to look forward to i bet when a person has there op's they discover a load of other stuff too lol

Cringe . . . .

To buy nice clothes again - not just those to disguise my figure as much as possible
To ride a horse again (without risk of damaging the horse!)
To not feel like I need to hide in my towel the minute I get out of the swimming pool
Not to have my slim sisters telling me how i could lose weight if I really tried
Not having knee and hip pain
To start playing tennis again
Making my OH and girls proud of their slimmer mum
To be able to eat and drink in public without feeling embarrassed
To feel fitter in general
To have friends say 'wow you look great in that'
To not fear falling through the sunbed on holiday (it has happened!)
To fit into the plane seat without worrying

Oh my, I could go on and on and on . . . just a few of these would make me so happy :D:D

oh and perhaps I should add 'and getting back on board a boat after snorkelling in the sea without pulling the two guys who are helping you up back in!!!' ergh cringe :cry: true story . . .

Back