• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whats happening?

tendersage

I am finding myself picking a lot this week, and yesterday i eat amounts that i have not managed before in things that swhould have made my dump but did not i managed:
1. a whole sainsburys red thai chicken curry all 400gms
2. Milk chocolate bar with cranberry & granola
3. A whole packet of McCoy crisps!!

I have to get a handle on the picking and thought pigging out would make me finally dump and help knock it on the head but i did not dump felt a little overstuffed after the curry but thats all!!

Its strange aint it some days I can eat more than others. Most people I spoke to said bread was a no no but I have had no probs with bread at all

ooohh what i wouldnt give for a bag of McCoys!

Tendersage that must be a worry for you but perhaps its just one of those things as Tina says maybe you will get days when you eat more however I can understand you being concerned in case you gain
Wait and see what you are like tomorrow maybe you will be back to small amounts

Love n hugs Jay xx

Hi Di, maybe you could do with a diary to clock what you eat. I know you'll sort it because you're so determined to lose the weight.Hopefully its just a little blip and tomorrow you're back to normal. Good luck Di xx Gaynor xx

Hi Di,
I was the same yesterday, I just picked all day and never had one decent meal, same as today really, then other days i'm fine and then other days can't eat lol,
Yesterday I had a whole slice of victoria sponge with jam and cream in, and a bag of salt/vinagar snack a jacks a handfull of peanuts and about 3 milky coffees, It was a really bad day food wise and I know I need to stick to small healthy meals, But yesterday it just didn't happen, I'm bad, all I have had today is half a ham & Tomatoe sandwich and then half of T cake with savory cheese on and 2 milky coffees, I think it must just be a couple of bad days we are having. The scales will let us know tommorrow, But Don't worry, we do have to try these foods lol.

Its strange, even tho i'm on sloppy foods and liquids still i've noticed i can handle lots one day and not so much the next. Suppose its good tho or i'd prob eat loads everyday and that not good and the weight loss would slow down dramatically.

I think when i am working especially nights there is so much quiet time with nothing to do that i am looking for food to fill the time, tonight is my last ngiht shift for 12 days so hopefully i can get back on track as of tonight. I have made myself some home made coleslaw and chicken btreast for food tonight. Just finished the first half and will have the rest about 1-2am. If i find i need more will go look in the vending machine for some soup rather than crisps ect.

I did finally have a reaction to the fat content about 18 hours after i had the crisps, thankfully i had not left for work and was able to make it to the bathroom, not pleasant but not sure its enough to stop me picking them.

FGS yes i desperately want the rest of my weight off and will make adjustments to ensure it does, understanding why i am doing it is proving hard to work out, and all i can think of is boredom and lack of activity. I am unsure how i can alter that as my job DOES have long periods of inactivity, and you have to be able to respond instantly if something kicks off.

Fedup - they did taste a little greasy as i was eating them but not excessively so, however you would not want the end result LOL if your still on sloppys your already spending a fair anount of time in the bathroom, these would only increase it.

Gaynor - I am thinking a food diary might be a good idea, i need to back to being organised meal wise again and take meals in rather than rely on snacks or take aways

Tina - I avoid breads and only have it as a special treat as its a trigger food for me plus up until now i had not been able to eat enough to warrent trying a sandwich ect

Di I have picked like mad over the last few days, nothing enough to make me dump but felt I was forever picking at things...these things happen the idea is to not let them happen to often....your not on your own though..xx

Its hard when you work nights I am the same Did a sleep over last week at work and all i kept doing was looking in the fridge and cupboards ended up having a donut lol. My next sleepover isnt till next sunday. You will be ok once you aint on the night/munchy shift

Tendersage glad you are getting on top of your munchies and not letting them freak you out
I know what nights are like on wards too and it can be very quite at times but you seem to have it adresssed by going back to taking your healthy meals and snacks in with you well done you will crack it I am sure
It cant be easy and looks like everyone is in the same boat

Love n hugs Jay xx

Well its not had a drastic effect just going to update my blog/diary right now as i wont get on again today. This is a really busy weekend for me and Jonah

LOL also not working and jonah helps corrupt me enough without my eating

Di after posting I had been picking for a few days today I have found I have hardly ate anything....swings and roundabouts but agree working shifts plays havoc with everything...xx

Back