• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOW..I went on a slide!!!.AND IT FELT GREAT!

emma-louise

my new life!!
hi everyone...Ive been away for a bit getting on with things!
But Ive had to come on here to tell you..
MY BOTTOM FIT ON A SLIDE...lol.

I took my little 3 year old for her birthday to a play centre with slides,ball pool etc.
Well she was a little afraid to go exploring as these places are huge.
So I went feeling as little nervous..climbing nets,squeezing through little gaps and finally having to come down on a slide!
I tell you the feeling I got when my bottom fit onto the slide...IT WAS GREAT!!! and Ive lost just over 3 and a half stone,so WHATS IT GOING TO BE LIKE WHEN IVE LOST MORE!!!!

I feel great...even though I still get a few bad days with sickness,and food getting stuck,and gulping..lol
But I have to learn this myself and it will take time.

ITS ALL WORTH IT JUST TO HAVE A SMALLER BUM!:D

Reactions: Bev
That post has made my day! How i wish i could have done that with my girls instead of getting their dad or big brother to rescue them :(

Still there's always my grandson :) xx

Fantastic Em... what a lovely read...

Glad you had a great time and you deserve all the rewards that are coming your way... long may they keep rolling and enjoy yourself precious... xxx

hi julie...

I loved it! I even got the guts to go on the twisty tube slide and it was MASSIVE(Tall)
me and my daughter lay down and went down the slide!..by the time I got to the bottom of it I had to lie there for 5 mins,as I was so dizzy.
my hubby was laughing his head off!!

Get on a slide with your grandchild julie! I loved making a fool of myself..lol

I will Emm for sure x

Lovely story Emm really pleased for you hun xxx

Woohoo, yippee for slides and slimmer bums! :D

Back