• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 week today!!

terri.c

:)Afternoon all, well in a weeks time i will be on the post op bench!! Cant believe it.
Went to a BBQ yesterday and scoffed and scoffed and its just reinforced to me that i am doing the right thing.
i dont know what i would have done if this site had not given me so much info/support.
Have a lovely Bank Holiday everyone x:eek:

Good luck girls :) xxx

from me phone :D

I phoned wlsgroup and they gave me a number for medical shield! I've just remembered I need to call them lol.

How u coping with pre op? I'm bloody shattered today 4 days in I'm roughly 760 cals per day. I'm just courious if im so tired cause my poor body is missing bread n stuff xx

I phoned wlsgroup and they gave me a number for medical shield! I've just remembered I need to call them lol.

How u coping with pre op? I'm bloody shattered today 4 days in I'm roughly 760 cals per day. I'm just courious if im so tired cause my poor body is missing bread n stuff xx
Hi Kirtsy i am not doing a pre-op, just no solids 24hrs before and No liquids 12 hours before. Because my BMI is borderline i cant afford to lose a pound or they wont do it!!
Guna ring medical shield now, cheers love.

Not long to go now, reallly nervous!

Did u call them? I was £132 :O thought maybe £60/£70

But needs must ain't going without it! And had the email with my docs b4 I was off the phone :D

Now I'm off out to next for a look at everything I'll soon b fitting into!! I reckon a stone n a half and I'll b back into my 16s :) really want 14 tho !! And I'm 30 in oct IF I cd get into a 12 I wd b ecstatic and the slimiest I've been since the age o 15 WOOP WOOP x

Did u call them? I was £132 :O thought maybe £60/£70

But needs must ain't going without it! And had the email with my docs b4 I was off the phone :D

Now I'm off out to next for a look at everything I'll soon b fitting into!! I reckon a stone n a half and I'll b back into my 16s :) really want 14 tho !! And I'm 30 in oct IF I cd get into a 12 I wd b ecstatic and the slimiest I've been since the age o 15 WOOP WOOP x
they have qouted me £131.00 but like you, i aint going without it! I am un an 18 at the mo and dreeeeeming if a size 12 as we are at a wedding Xmas Eve and my hubby is the best man, i am going ti the gym to to keep the skin taught as they say!! x

Back