• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st February!

slimbydecember

1st February!! Finally!! I also start a new job on 7th February so just hope i'm better by then! :eek:

Congratulations!

congrats hun hope you dont mind me asking but where about in wiltshire do you live would love to bubby up with someone going through this i also im having my surgery at south mead Tina x p.s im going to the weight loss group that the consultants hold on the 18th if you are interested

Yeah, good luck hun xxx

Good luck, i'm hoping to be a neighbour soon as i'm moving to Wiltshire next month (ish) xx

congratulations!! x About wiltshire, What a lovely part of the country it is. My brother lives in Corsham and i love all those old stone buildings very beautiful. a Lot nicer than where i live in Manchester!! xxx

I live in Chippenham in Wiltshire, only 3 miles from Corsham.

@ Tina... where abouts is the group held on the 18th?

Hayley

Hi hayley its held in bristol but i drive and have booked two spaces as my hubby was going to come if my brother was coming down but he's not now so if you fancy it i could pick you up and we could go together.

Back