• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 down 2 more to go!!

Toadi x

Well im 3 tests down and have 2 left to go before i can get a date for my opp i cant wait:D Just got my endoscopy on the 6th April and then my glucose tolerence test on the 26th may then i can get a date to begin a new me yayyyyyyyyyy!:553::gimi::bliss::talk017:

well done Toadie I'm sure the time will fly by and then we will be watching the weight drop off !!!!!!

well I've just got a final consultation date for 21 may so looks like we are still on track to be done at around the same time

Hope they go ok wishing you a speedy journey

congrats toadi ..... its exciting when its getting closer aint it ..

i have my final tests next monday and tue .. and i see surgeon following monday 6th april .. for my surgery date ... im so excited i dont know what to do with my self lol ..

:DYe your telling me im sooooo excited although my date i know has been put bk as my last test is on the 26th may so that scraps me having my opp in may time lol. Daniel hun how long was it from your last test till u have had your appointment to see the surgen?? xXx and thanx to every1 xXx

Back