• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 weeks Post Op Pictures

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just thought I would share this with anyone who is pre op or even thinking if they should do this.

The two pictures show me in Feb at my heaviest (179.6 Kg) and just today, 3 weeks post bypass (137.8 Kg).

In total I have lost 6.5 stone, and 1.5 stone post op. And am feeling great.

I know I have a long way to go, but I feel confident now, that this time, it will work.

Attachments

• Feb Face Vs July Face.jpg
    Feb Face Vs July Face.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 146

Big an Bouncy

Looking good hun!You must be feeling a hell of a lot better.Maz x

wizzbang

Gary you look fab. Not half as tired and a lot happier.
Keep up the good work.
Lynne x

suepat10

I can really see a difference. Well done x x

dolly48dd

You look great, can you see you've lost the weight yet?

chubby funster

Well done!!!!

Lilyscent

Well Done Gary, you look great and I can see the difference already, keep up the good work xx

Mecca123

Peterborough Guy said:
Just thought I would share this with anyone who is pre op or even thinking if they should do this.

The two pictures show me in Feb at my heaviest (179.6 Kg) and just today, 3 weeks post bypass (137.8 Kg).

In total I have lost 6.5 stone, and 1.5 stone post op. And am feeling great.

I know I have a long way to go, but I feel confident now, that this time, it will work.

Gary looking well a big well done from me

flutterby1966

I agree ...but I do remember seeing this thread when I first joined the forum in July 2011. PG was one of my great inspirations to achieve my own goals!

flutterby1966

Why is that a problem? You are clever as well. Bike, mini milk and updating on Internet all at same time ... WOW are you sure you are not a gal?