• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5st 4lbs GONE!!!!!

jinkles

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Whoo hoo I cannot believe that I have actually lost 2/3rds of my unwanted weight!!!!

I was visiting my mum this weekend with my gorgeous girls and she had ordered some clothes for herself but, they had sent her the wrong sizes so I tried them on and .... they actually fitted me. Size 14/16 and one said '12' on the sizing label, granted it is a very generous 12 but wayhey a 12 yeah!!!! The clothes are from 'La Redoute' catalogue so must do generous sizing lol x

I didn't actually realise I had lost any more weight as I hadn't weighed myself for a few weeks as I had come to a standstill even after having a recent fill.
I had started slimming worlds eating regime again and had stepped up my exercising so obviously this has paid off.
Can't believe it I'm dead chuffed!!!!

Well done jinkles :clap: glad things have started moving again!

well done thats excellent xx

wow well done i have wandered round wallis today and tried on a size 18 dress in the sale and it was a bit big woo hoo ok ok i know wallis are big sizes but it felt fab i cant imagine trying on a 12 and it fitting !!!! you must feel great xxh

well done congratultions xxx

congrats_2.gif

congratulations thats fab. thats such a wonderful feeling.

Back