• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6.5 weeks post op and passed the 5 stone loss mark

ryanrara

RyanRARA
Weekly weigh in (albe it late) 149.4kg/23.5 stone/329 pound. That's a total loss of 32.7 kg/5.11 stone/72 pound. Great result! Under 150kg mark / over 5 stone loss mark. Slower than weeks before but doc said would slow down. Well on par with expected monthly target loss of 6.8kg/1 stone/14 pound. Very, very chuffed!

wow that is fantastic, well done, how are you finding it? obviously loosing the weight is fantastic but how are you coping post op? r u craving? i dont know what to expect.
xx

Congratulations, well done, Karen x

woohoo thats great Ryan, well done :) xxx

You are doing great Ryan and i hope you are remembering ''slowly slowly catchee monkey''. There's no rush to getting back to eating normally, the rush is to getting back to feeling normal for all of us...

I have to say i'm really pleased we had that brief coffee meetup the other week, because now next time i meet you i will be able to see the difference with all these fantastic losses you've had...

You be kind to yourself and your pouch will be kind to you x

Well done Ryan. Are you going to be at the Heartlands support group tomorrow evening?

LET.ME.OUT.OF.THIS.BODY said:
wow that is fantastic, well done, how are you finding it? obviously loosing the weight is fantastic but how are you coping post op? r u craving? i dont know what to expect.
xx

Coping ok. Thanks. Day by day gets better. A few rough food days, you'll see by previous posts but def getting there. Today been tough food wise. But optimistic. And happy with weight loss.

FuturePerfect said:
Well done Ryan. Are you going to be at the Heartlands support group tomorrow evening?

Thanks all. Really chuffed! Yep I will be at Heartlands tomorrow

Back