• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 days to go 😳😳

cookies40

Hi everyone ....I’m booked in for a sleeve In Derby in six days time ... nervous and excited 😳🤪. A bit of a blip today... I had some biscuits ... not good 😩.

cookies40

Due to go in for my sleeve on Thursday ... very very nervous. I had a blip yesterday and are some chocolate biscuits. Now back on track and praying this will not affect the op ..?

Parsnip

Just stay on track and have plenty of fluids and you should be fine. I'm not far from Derby. Are you NHS or private?

Queenykjp

Well I’m three days post op... the surgery went fine and the first couple of days ... I thought this is gonna be easy and then the nausea,sickness and pain have kicked in 😩😩😩
I know this feeling so much!!! Everyone else was like “ I’m lucky, I’m in no pain” this wasn’t me! I’m 6 weeks post op and it’s so hard nothing has agreed with me I’m struggling best thing is just keep strong and if you need to talk, talk. I find that the hardest thing, mentally not many people know how your coping xxx

Parsnip

So glad everything went well although sorry you're not feeling great atm. It will get better. I'm just over 6 weeks post op and and have been really lucky not to have any real problems so far. I'm struggling emotionally rather than physically but that's more personal circumstances rather than wls specifically (My dad passed away just over a week ago - as you won't have access to my diary yet, you need more than 100 posts).

Bling Babe

It’s still early days, stay positive and you’ll get there, welcome to the losers bench!!! Take care get plenty of rest and keep on sipping xx

cookies40

I’m feeling a lot better this morning. I stopped taking any tablets as they were making me vomit. I will start them again once I can keep any fluids/ shakes down. The weird thing is water is tasting funny. Is that normal ?

Sarnie

Well I’m three days post op... the surgery went fine and the first couple of days ... I thought this is gonna be easy and then the nausea,sickness and pain have kicked in 😩😩😩
So pleased for you that your op went well. I feel you, I had terrible winds pain about a week after my op, that lasted for at least a week. Do you think your pain is trapped wind/gas?
Make sure you are drinking /eating very, very slowly and tiny amounts to start with, as eating too fast or too much can cause nausea and sickness. I hope you feel better soon hun x

Sarnie

I know this feeling so much!!! Everyone else was like “ I’m lucky, I’m in no pain” this wasn’t me! I’m 6 weeks post op and it’s so hard nothing has agreed with me I’m struggling best thing is just keep strong and if you need to talk, talk. I find that the hardest thing, mentally not many people know how your coping xxx
Bless ya, are you really having a struggle hun? What stage are you on now? Xx