• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 month surgiversary today!!

snagglepuss

No regrets!!
6 months ago today, I was walking into the operating theatre at Luton & Dunstable Hospital in my gown, crying and assuming I would die on the operating table!! Today I've lost half of my excess weight and feel a million dollars :)

It was a long hard slog getting surgery, but worth every moment of frustration, hunger, nausea as yet another pint of vile milk slipped down, loads of appointments and food diaries, and all the other mullarkey associated with the journey! I will never drink a pint of milk or eat jelly ever again!

NO REGRETS!! :D

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
yay! well done honey :) xxx

snagglepuss

No regrets!!
Thanks Caren! I know it's been total cack for you with the NHS mucking you about, so I'm really glad you have made up your mind to s*d them and go privately to CB, you deserve to feel the way Kate and I both feel :D xx

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Thanks, can't wait :) xxx

from me phone :D

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
Well is it really 6months, that means its mine tomorrow....blinking heck where did that go.

I like you think that its been a bit uphill sometimes but dont regret a second, I didn't go through all the paraphanalia that you did as I went private...I took the beat yourself up,sleepless nights, the how can you possibly spend that much money on yourself route!!!!!

But here we are so much fitter, lighter and more importantly happier..I'd do it all again in a heartbeat...but without so much of the beating myself up bit:):)

Well done so far and glad to see that the stall is well and truly booted on!! x

lyndajoan

wow fantastic so happy for you. xxx

snagglepuss

No regrets!!
Thanks guys! Today I bought my first ever pair of.....wait for it............LEGGINGS!! :)

Sarah - congrats for tomorrow then!! You are doing sooo well looking at your ticker!! I've stalled again but it's my own fault for running out of Fage whilst away on business! I will get right back on it as soon as I'm home! xx

Tray3004

Congrats hun well dun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Congrats :D

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
:)Great progress:)
Lovely positive post-
Here's to the next 6 months of improving health & happinessXXX