• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7lb on in 3 days !!!!!!!!!!

Fat Again

What a croc, I should listen to my own advice and throw out my scales.

On Saturday I weight 14.7, last night I weighed 15.0.

I have not eaten any different to have caused this, I know it's most probably water retention and other strange bodily occurances but god i'm p**sed off now.

People never believe me when I tell them this can happen, they assume I've been stuffing my face with cake !

I was 2lb away from losing 100lb - bugger

Bang em in the bin, they are the devil in disguise when we're pre op and nothing changes post op!

What a croc, I should listen to my own advice and throw out my scales.

On Saturday I weight 14.7, last night I weighed 15.0.

I have not eaten any different to have caused this, I know it's most probably water retention and other strange bodily occurances but god i'm p**sed off now.

People never believe me when I tell them this can happen, they assume I've been stuffing my face with cake !

I was 2lb away from losing 100lb - bugger

Please don't get weighed at night?? :(

I put on 5lb over the course of A DAY once!

Listen to your own advice, put those scales away, stop focussing on the numbers, and concentrate on eating healthily, exercising, being happy and looking after yourself. You know that the numbers will soon work themselves out.

Step away from the scales!

Rx

YEah, I had 5lb on in 3 days last weekend, day after, 5lb was gone. It's terrible the relationship we have with scales, but you really shouldn't panic when you get an unexpected reading!

Hey Mixy, remember the scales we both bought , well Ive lost the instructions for mine so how do you weigh the fat that we hold????? on em. Gail :confused:
YEah, I had 5lb on in 3 days last weekend, day after, 5lb was gone. It's terrible the relationship we have with scales, but you really shouldn't panic when you get an unexpected reading!

It's fatal to weigh yourself at night - all the food you have eaten and all the drink you you have drunk during the day is odds on to put your weight up. Best time is first thing in the morning after you have been to the toilet. With this hot weather we are having you will probably be holding more fluid in your body so please don't worry - it will soon go.

When I'm being super obsessive I'm known to weigh myself at least 6 times a day (have managed to get out of this habit recently) but it still shocks me to see how much you can vary in one day. I don't know why we do this to ourselves but we really should realise by now that it's just nonsense. Give it a week and it will be back down again (and a bit more) i'm sure xx

we all do this, weigh ourselves obsessively....i can't say don't do it, cos i do it too, but remember this.....a litre of fluid, whether this be water, tea, coffee, etc weighs 1kg....2.2lbs!! so drink 2 litres without peeing and there's 4.5lbs!! :eek: see it mounts up....never weigh yourself in the evening....always in the morning, after a pee and a good dump ;)

Back