• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

82 days in - 70lbs down - the future looks bright! :)

Congrats! You've done so well so quickly! I'm also getting my bypass done by Shamsi El Hasani in Kent!!! On 21st June. Hope I do as well as you :)

Thanks Valentine :) - I actually did this post a over a month ago and to date I have lost 6 stone and 5lbs! :) Best thing I ever did and you are in great hands with Mr El-Hasani - my scars are tiny.... his bedside manner is not great but he is just doing his job - and a good one at that! Good luck - not long now! xx

Hi hun, well done to you, bet you feel amazing xx

Well today I jumped on the scales and I now weigh 17 stone exactly - wooohooo - that is a total weight loss of 7 stone and 8 lbs - still can't get over how quickly I am losing!! xx

thanks for that,i am really struggling with food,today all i have had,is some crab sticks & 5 melba toasts,with low fat dairylea.nothing seems to have the same taste as before.
hope my loss,is as good as yours,you have inspired me.i think i need to get the wii fit out of hibernation:)
tracy

My Consultant told me that this would happen, and also that the craving for junk food also goes, so perhaps it's nothing to worry about. I can't really comment on it at the moment as I am still waiting for my funding (seven weeks this week since the letter was done requesting it) :(

Well done though on your fantastic weight loss. Made me smile about your clothes - I have already started ditching some of my clothes - I am so sure that this is going to happen for me - eventually!! :D

That's an amazing loss, well done to you. I can only hope to post a loss as good as that it truly is inspirational. Wii fit here I come!

Ps. Do you post any of your recipes?

Julie

Back