• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another milestone reached!

Jenny196

Just been for my 6month post op and all is well. I need to increase my water, (which I know im rubbish at!) and protein to help with the hair loss.

But I am (finally!) out of the 11stones band and into the 10's, only have a little over a stone to go now. And I'm the 'overweight' category on the bmi chart, but only have to move down 2 points to reach "normal" weight.

This week has been a good week and helped remoitivate me. Ill admit there have been a few times when I've thought, 'why did i do this?' But all the hard work is paying off, I feel fitter and happier than I have in years. I've gone from a very tight size 20 to a comfortable size 12, and the nurse thinks ill end up a size 8/10,, I don't think I was ever a 10 in my life, let alone an 8! And never expected to get there either. Although this will mean buying a new wardrobe again, not sure how much the bank will like that

This isn't a quick fix, nor will it fix all the areas of your life and make it perfect, this is a life long commitment. But it has helped me regain control of food (most days), lost the weight I could never have done on my own, and I'm no longer ashamed to be seen sweating my (much smaller!) ass off in the gym.

Ill pop some pics up later, thanks everyone on here for your support and very helpful advice xx

Wow you have done really well :)

Thanks butterfly lady, I've had a few moments recently, but todays news has made it all worth while!

Congrats on everything! Ups and downs are all part of it. :)

Well done jenny :) .. Not far for you now to get to target . I'm so jealous!

Fan blooming tastic!!!! wd you x x x you must be soooooo proud of yourself to achieve so much in such short time too Wow wow is all i can say keep the momentum going hun, cant wait to follow in your footsteps :)

First one is today, other one is me 6months ago.

Attachments

• image-4232715942.jpg
    image-4232715942.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 64
  • image-946464344.jpg
    image-946464344.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 61
:wow: Look at you skinny Minnie!.I am always amazed at how our faces change so drastically. You are barely recognisable :)

Back