• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone Heard From Scrunchie?

vanilla-cupcake

I have been looking through all the posts on here and she doesn't seem to have been on, I hope everything is ok with her mum, does anyone know anything?

Hi Kate, great minds think alike eh. I was just going to post a thread asking the same and I saw yours. I've not heard anything but have been thinking about her alot this last few days. Hope she's ok and coping through this difficult time. Big hugs to her and her family.

Hi Gaynor,

I've been thinking about her alot too!

Thats what I love about on here, its mad how you dont 'know' someone but worry about them and hope that they are ok, you make some nice friendships.

Hugs and kisses from me too

she was bumping it to the top of the page so it doesnt get lost in the mass threads :)

heres hoping some news comes soon :)

Sorry Wannabe. Should have just typed a little message. I hope that scrunchie is OK.

lol archiesmum, I thought you maybe thought you were in the word game :giggle: thats why I put the question marks

Yes lets hope she is ok although it doesn't seem like everything is ok or im sure she would have been on, she did say her mum only had a couple of days to live :(

Back