• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone in the Bromley area...

RoseA

That sounds fantastic Rose, I would love to be with you, but we are a huge distance apart... I adore the lavender photograph... will there be an online summary of your work?

Sending love and hugs as always xxx

That sounds fantastic Rose, I would love to be with you, but we are a huge distance apart... I adore the lavender photograph... will there be an online summary of your work?

Sending love and hugs as always xxx

Thanks Bev - wish you could be here too, there's so much I'd love to share with you ! :flowers:

Good for you Rose, thats excellent news, I wish I was nearer too so I could come and see your exhibition :D XX

:thankyou: Jacqui !

Absolutely Rose... we have an abundance of interests in common!

So sad I am so far away from you!!

We will meet one day for sure Rose, I have made a promise to myself and it will happen... now that is a cheery thought for my day...

Keep safe and love to you... where are you now Rose... I have visions of you commuting in a morning and I'm with you in spirit!

Love and hugs always xxx

Just to wish you the best of luck on your big day. I love the lavendar picture. xxx

Absolutely Rose... we have an abundance of interests in common!

So sad I am so far away from you!!

We will meet one day for sure Rose, I have made a promise to myself and it will happen... now that is a cheery thought for my day...

Keep safe and love to you... where are you now Rose... I have visions of you commuting in a morning and I'm with you in spirit!

Love and hugs always xxx

Actually I'm at home today - will be off to the gym in a few minutes, then back home afterwards to work via my laptop (I have remote access to work)

I'm sure we'll meet before too long... :hug99:

im gonna pop along for a look :D is it on every night or just on thurs rose xx

Good luck with this Rose. You are very talented. The lavender picture is amazing. Unfortunately I am too far away to make a personal visit to the exhibition but I am sure it will be a great success.

tranquil

Hi Dawn thank you ! The exhibition runs until 19 November. It's free entry, 9am to 3pm weekdays but you need to ring them first on 020 8464 5816, as the venue is used for lots of events and there may be something going on if you just turn up. No need to ring for the open evening next Thursday though (that's from 7-9pm).

Hi Dawn thank you ! The exhibition runs until 19 November. It's free entry, 9am to 3pm weekdays but you need to ring them first on 020 8464 5816, as the venue is used for lots of events and there may be something going on if you just turn up. No need to ring for the open evening next Thursday though (that's from 7-9pm).

Ar cool !! well im over that way for my hosp appt on 1st Nov so may try to pop in then :) looking forward to it !! especially as i know the artist personally ;) ( may have to show off a bit lol )
xxx Dawn

Ar cool !! well im over that way for my hosp appt on 1st Nov so may try to pop in then :) looking forward to it !! especially as i know the artist personally ;) ( may have to show off a bit lol )
xxx Dawn

:D :flowers:

Back