• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

aqua aerobics

hopelesscase

Just thought id let the manchester,bury, ramsbottom and bolton peeps know that there is an aqua aerobice class on a thursday eve 7.45-8.45 and castle leisure centre bury. Its £3.80 and you dont have to book. myself, PG and my friend donna will all be splashing around so if anyone else wants to join us yr more than welcome.
We also go to one on a monday morning at radcliffe pool 10-11 £2.60 again if anyone wants to come along let us know.
hc

Hi
are these part of fit city, i have a gym membership so might be free (possibly) will wait till i am a bit "smaller" if its ok I am so stupid x

It can be a hard thing for us big people to bare all with a swimming costume but the truth is that nobady really looks. Most women are too concerned about their own bits to look at yours!! I have never really cared even at my biggest weight but I am also not the shy type. Muster up your courage and you will see that it is not a big deal at all. Plus aqua fit is lots of fun and a good way to get exercise and if you are out of step, nobody can tell!!

Nic:)

Just thought id let the manchester,bury, ramsbottom and bolton peeps know that there is an aqua aerobice class on a thursday eve 7.45-8.45 and castle leisure centre bury. Its £3.80 and you dont have to book. myself, PG and my friend donna will all be splashing around so if anyone else wants to join us yr more than welcome.

Good idea HC! I have just joined total fitness in Bury and they do aqua aerobics but would be fun to do it with peole I know first as have never done it before!

Me!! I want to come but I'm still mega scared! I might try and buck up the courage to come next week...I could always wrap a towel around me until I get to the pool :D

cat i have just got back and believe me there were all shapes and sizes. It was a really good class. i went to the farnworth one the other week but never got past the door as you have to book in advance which is neither use or orniment. The other advantage of going out of town people dont know you. If you want to come give me a shout and i will pick you up.

Grom it would be great to see you again. let me know if your going to come.

HC, don't forget socks next week. The pool is a bit slippy & bring a bottle of water because it is a good workout that will make you sweat.

Nic:p

Okay....I'm gonna dig my cossie out and I'm gonna come....I think!!

Carole, I'll send you a PM mid week. I drive so don't mind driving if you want a rest :D

Either way cat i pick a friend up at tonge moor just off bury road.
Nic will be in the sky somewhere on her way to america so im not stopping at the tram station for her lol.
speak soon
carole

HI HC
don't think I will make it this week as already out three nights this week, but do want to come - maybe next week? xx

Back