• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

As sad as this is it still makes me mad! mail on line 26/08/2014

Hmm, whilst I agree with you to some degree, it's a case of there for the grace of god could any of us go.

It serves as a reminder that you CAN ruin your chances of success but also how important addressing any 'issues' you have with food pre-op.

Yes its annoying that she didn't embrace this chance but also a shame that she didn't get the right pre and post op care she obviously needed to help her xx

'I just can't say no to food!' Former Britain's fattest teen who weighed 34st at 19 piles weight back on following £9k gastric op... and now she wants another one | Mail Online

....Because some of us have worked SO flaming hard to get this amazing tool and she didn't work with it
im sure she has issues but work on them before you go and have WLS again

Wow...it goes to show that the mind has to be ready before having the op.....Seem as though this young woman wasn't ready for surgery at all... poor soul..

Poor journalism. DM have been known to twist facts and portray people very badly.

While it's obvious that this lady has issues with her relationship with food, he had lost a lot of weight already and I question if she actually does need another Op or just more support with her food issues.

It does irk me that a publicly funded op appears to be failing and there is an apparent lack of personal responsibility but we all know what a challenge weight loss surgery is and unless you are conscientious every step of the way, it's very easy to let the old habits back.
It's a challenge for us all (me included).

I saw a post on another site this week from a lady who was two weeks post op complained of nausea after eating a packet of Wotsits. I don't know if that illustrates poor support, a lack of commitment or just the sheer will to stick with bad habits but it neatly illustrates how people can sabbotage something which can be a wonderful tool to a new life.

Back