• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

asdf

helloooooooo all ok in sunny bradford cheers pierce

and the vote from Wicklow is Duuz Pont...(phonetically spelt) of course..LOL

Woo Hoo Pierce, so have yourself and Mini arranged accommodation,,figure its a bit far to go home each night LOL..????:rolleyes: :D

we have accomodation organized yes. Have had it arranged for quite a bit now! Sorry about not telling you!

Pierce

No worries,,,cool i can go update the thread now ha ha :)

another question though, are you both staying fri and saturday or just the saturday??

Last edited:
Sorry Lesly, 2/10. You've spelt it wrong. 3rd letter in the wrong place...otherwise correct.

Grave error though I'm afraid.:sigh: Get it right and you may win a

yuiop[

That'll be great wont it!;)

Do you have one of those new-fangled keyboards, KD? Or, indeed, one of the very early ones....?

My J is in its same old, same old, place....?

Only asking, because I really need a yuiop[ to go between my qwert and my ]

oops! Damn that pesky carriage return....

Does Every Good Boy get in the way of qwerty in your head? (umm - probably not, judging by your Keyboard Champion supremacy! How do you DO that? And just what wpm is it???)

Well, your J is in the wrong place then:p
Does Every Good Boy get in the way of qwerty in your head?
I have a special keyboard. Only goes from A - G, with a few sharps and flats in between;)

I have to get up and go to the cupboard if I want any other letters. Of course, as I ramble on and on and on......I often run out of letters and have to wait until someone else rambles, so I can use a few of them.

Anyway...it's Elvis's Guitar Broke Down Friday now. Not that I use that method anyway :D

Did you know the order of sharps are
Father Christmas Gave Dad An Electric Blanket
and the flats are
Blanket Exploded And Dad Got Cold Feet.

cool eh:cool::D Well...we like that anyway, so save the mnemonics for that.

How do you DO that? And just what wpm is it???)
How did I do that? Skill :D Possibly 4 million words a minute (approx). No shortage of letters that day :D

if anybody was here yesterday who got "operation aborted" error message, could you check the blog here:

MiniMins.com

And tell me if you get the error?

If you do could you take a screenshot only if you get the "operation aborted" (press print screen/prt sc or some abreviation on the keyboard, paste it into paint, and save it) then email it to me [email protected] ?

Thanks,
Pierce

Okay....probably a bit late replying to this, but working fine for me :)

Back