• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

assuming i get WLS - what about you?

tkdlass

assuming i get my sugery and all goes well and i lose all my weight

ive being thinking i wanna try some things ive always wanted to do since i was about 12

Snowboarding
go kart racing
more taekwondo lol
paint ball fighting
roller coasters
judo
fencing
rugby
and traveling to see the golden gate bridge
and Oz and new york , LA , Ireland ,

what about you guys?

Wow, theres so many things Id love to be able to do..walk being the obvious one lol..it depends how much joint damage I have after the weight is gone. Id love to be able to go on the fun fair and fit in the rides.....planes without the seat belt extension.....plane loos (fit in) lol....so many things! :D XX

Here is my list of to-do things:

Theme park rides.
Canoeing.
Horse/pony trekking.
clothes shopping on high street,, esp Primark.
scuba diving.

Just a short list,, but loads more I want to do... Bring it on!

Jay
xXx

Oh yeah hun i know about planes esp eight hours to the USA was the worst one for me UGH! i wanted off and to hide away!

but aye the simply things like planes , trains buses and walking without getting tired or sore hills are the worst for me i just wanna fall over when and if i get to the top of them.

me and charlie do a fair bit walking but its mostly on flat ground its easier for me.

Jay when i was younger i did scuba diving i LOVED IT never did get over my fear of fish though so never made it to the sea but loved it int he swimming pool!!

yeh i wanna be able to go shopping for get clothes for under a tenner instead of £40 for a pair of jeans
i feel so punished when i have to pay that amount for clothes when its not my fault!

The world needs its eyes opened i tells ya's!!

There are all of the things that Jacqui our Dotty has on her list...

Plus I'd like to be light enough to wear a heeled evening shoe again.. I have always wanted to wear an ankle bracelet... that would be lovely in the summer.

Just throwing on a little dress now and again and running for a bus.. some hopes but it's in my dreams...

I'd love to do sport and gym training, I enjoy exercise but my size has made it difficult.

To be able to walk and climb stairs and still be able to breathe would be a great starting point!

Love and hugs xxx

lol bev yup stairs are a killer to

im not a dress fan but yeh i can get your point

running for the bus in this weather!? LOL

Now I'm at goal I can wear heels, fit in seats - don't walk sideways down aisles anymore etc - all of which made me feel fantastic, but I would really love to have a go at the following:

Scuba Diving
Wall climbing
paragliding

My other half has his Padi certificate so we are planning a diving holiday next year (probably Malta) which I am really looking forward to!

Haha.. Stella... now that sounds like a plan!

I've never been able to run for a bus Claire... in any weather.. haha... but if I am dreaming of something it would be on my list... since just being able to rush and run a little would be an amazing achievement...

We have so much to look forward to precious...

It's certainly onwards and upwards! xxx

my dream has always been to run a marathon. Already a couple of my colleagues have offered to help me train once I get enough weight off. We are going to start off with a fun run first and build it up.

that sounds fantastic - hope u have a fab time x

Fantastic Teen... have a great time... xxx

I want to go horse riding, without breaking a poor horses back lol...............

good on ya tina, have a great time and let us know how ya get on xxx

I've already done lots of things I could only have dreamed of a year ago, but I'd still like to do some of these

Bungee jumping what a buzz that would be
Drive a Super car on a track at 200 mph plus
Ride a Fireblade etc at 200 mph plus
Skydive
Para-gliding
Ride in the Tour of Britain

And the one that is scarier than all of these get married in a year or so :eek: :love047:

Some exciting ideas and plans people have on here for the future, maybe if I was 25 or 30 years younger...........

But onwards and upwards, I look forward to walking without getting tired after an hour, to enjoy gardening again without having to stop every 5 - 10 mins to take a rest.
I look forward to the time when I can have the energy to take my granddaughter to the zoo for the day, without feeling worn out.
I would like to go to London for the day shop, take in a show and enjoy a meal (even if that is only child size portion) in the past it was inconcievable to even consider it, the thought of it was too much bother.

I would like to take a cruise without worrying about my size and what other people thought. Buy some lovely clothes to take with me, and have the energy to enjoy it all, without falling asleep halfway through the evening without being exhausted................better win the Lotto first with this one.

I am looking forward to the future; and getting the weight off focuses me onwards to achieving my goals.

Take care y`all x

Love Kat x

You know its strange , In all the time I have been on my weight loss journey I have never ever made any plans to do any extravagant things or some of the things mentioned in this post. I know other peeps look forward to doing certain things, but I dont know why I have never made any plans of my own ......... The mind boggles LoL

You know its strange , In all the time I have been on my weight loss journey I have never ever made any plans to do any extravagant things or some of the things mentioned in this post. I know other peeps look forward to doing certain things, but I dont know why I have never made any plans of my own ......... The mind boggles LoL

some times we dont make plans incase something goes wrong.

i havent even been accepted to surgery yet and i've been thinking about what it would be like to be able to do what i wanted to do without the weight.

some times people have had so many failings that they learn to just let go of their dreams in their continuous failings.

just a thought i have of my own.

i am well aware that i may not get moved on to surgery because someone wont listen or wont understand or wont just get what i have been threw and the lack of support i may face from both professional and personal sides.

i keep telling myself ive come through all that i have and i just need to fight my hardest through this one thing to get what i need.

i know this going to be an emotional travel for me
i cry just thinking about it.
but still in the back of my mind i may never see any of it. but hey that'll be just my luck.

Back