• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

average weight losses

hopelesscase

Im reading more and more frequently how disapointed people are with their weight loss or that they arnt loosing every week.
for me one of the most important things i did was take me measurments from 9 areas od my body prior to surgery
neck
bust
under bust
waist
hips
under hips/bum
thigh
calf
upper arm
my losses to date equate to 117.5 inches
24 of them alone off my hips

and an average of 2.8 lbs a week.

the weeks i haven had a weight loss i have had massive inch loss and vise versa.

so before you get down hearted and start complaining that you have stalled grab the tape measure i think you will be pleasently surprised.

carole

wot a great idea, i forgot this time but its not too late, i'l do it later...thanks for the reminder! xx

I did this too Carole, I have to say that I have not kept as up to date with measuring inches as weight loss, but I was at last count 26 inches down. Thanks for this thread x

gr8 thread thanks carole x

I agree completely, I always go for the tape measure when I don't see a loss. It has been great for my morale! My weekly weight loss average has slipped down to about 2.5lbs/week since I am so close to goal, so for me when I hop on the scale and see a pound gone I do a little happy dance. Even ounces gone make me smile, but looking at my measurements and how many inches have fallen away is a source of great pride.

Everyone should do it!
Nic:D

Good idea carole.I'll get the tape measure out tonight:D:D

no doubt the scales are needed, they can be harsh. But measuring n going by ur clothes is as good a measure, n of course peoples comments are best

Back