• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

balloon

bigun

Well guys I'm off to hospital tomoz for admissions for my op Wednesday and I have to say I'm bricking it so I'll post when I get back see you on the other side

Good luck Hun ull be fine I'll look forward to ur update :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Up date no room at the inn lol still waiting hope they don't can cell me

good luck hun im getting balloon 22nd were ya getting it done x

hi loz
well ill tell u a funny story

got a call @ 330pm yesterday saying i had a bed and could i be there at 4pm not a problem if i live 10 mins from there hospital but im 70 miles away a 2 hr drive so got there at 6 got to ward was showen the bed told to hang on 5 min while they admit me so i wait and wait then 11 clock they come to sort me out take some details bp sats and an inr so 12.30 the doctor came around to ask when i stoped taking my warfrin so i said that i was still taking it so this morning a get told that i might not get op if inr is to high so had a vit k injection waited till 4pm only to be told that it was to high still so they said that i should of stoped taking the warfrin last week but i was never told even tho i asked if i need to stop taking when i had pre op so i have to go back next week now what a balls up

on a good note i have lost four stone with out trying lol

aww thats awful hun especially wen takes ya that long to get there it takes me 45mins to get sunderland hospital hope you get it soon its awful when they cancel when ya gwet ya self all worked up for it i was same had appointment for 1st dec and rung night before to be told it been cancelled to 22nd dec so got 2weeks now to go x
Well done on the weight loss x

Great weight loss Hun hope ur op is soon ;) x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Op back on next Wednesday so not on warfrin so game on

Fab soon be wednesday ;) x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back