• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been to visit Charis (Thurs 14th)

J-Mo

Been to visit our lovely Charis tonight & she is much brighter/better.

Although I think she may have burst a few staples from laughing ;) Its that Chris she such a bad influence :D

Joking aside she looks & feels much better. She still doesn't regret her bypass & says its just one of those things. So please anyone who is just about to go for surgery don't be put off.

She was hoping to get home or even transferred to Harrogate hospital tomorrow but I can't see that myself.

I told her everyone was asking after her & posting on here, she was very touched by everyone's concern.

Take care

Jacci

Last edited:
thanks sweets x

dont you blame me for being a bad influence , you and Charis are just as bad, my sides are killing off laughing never mind hers !! goodness knows what the other 2 in the ward were thinking

i am so pleased to see her it has but my mind at rest but shes been through the mill so to speak and thankfully shes here to tell the tale . it was great to see you too jacci and know that you are on the road to recovery and onto the losers bench.

like jacci said Charis thanks you all for her support and best wishes xxxxxx

That's really good to hear, thanks.

thanks for the update :D xx

Awwww, Im so chuffed :D Sounds like you had a lovely visit, they say laughter is the best medicine so maybe you have helped her more than you know :D Thanks for the uplifting update laydees :D XX

thanks

Back