• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bio oil offer birmingham

pixie_lilly

Hi! Thought I'd share as it's so expensive and I've never seen it on offer before.

I found some Bio oil half price. All the different sizes are half price. I just bought two large 200ml bottles for £19.98 so it was basically buy one, get one free!

You can pre order and they'll put some aside for you which I did. Not sure if u can do that over the phone.

Summerfield primary care centre,
Dudley road, winson green, birmingham.

It's near to Birmingham City Hospital.

It's in the Lloyds pharmacy as you walk in to the main reception.

It's made a huge difference to my skin already and I've only used it 3 times.

You can buy it online direct with lloyds pharmacy too if you can't get there, and its got the same offer on as in the shop :)

Hi pixi are you just putting it on you're scars or all over you're skin? And how long do you have to wait until you can put it on you're scars? X

Hi, I'm pre op so I'm just putting all over my skin for stretch marks and hydrating my skin to try and help reduce the amount of excess skin I'll get

glad im not the only one worryin bwt baggy skin after
lol

just to let anyone know I contacted our local Lloyds to see if they had any in stock and the lady advised that the offer is due to finish at close of day tomorrow so if anyone is wanting to get any this is your chance. She did say it had been very popular and they may bring it back but unsure if they would extend it this time around x

Thanks anyway pixi, but good thinking ! X

hmmm is ther anything else that works?

Does Bio Oil work? I bought some but I've just been rubbing it on like day cream. Is it better to bath in it does anyone know please?

ta
Paula

To be honest I've been using Bio oil since 6 weeks pre op. now 7 months post op & 113 lbs lost, my scars were tiny & are gone except 1 but it has faded. The loose skin is a problem. The bio oil makes it soft & less crepey but I am not convinced it has really done any good. I find it very expensive & have started to use Avon Skin So Soft oil & finding the results similar.

My surgeon said it not the bio oil that's reduced the scar it's the massaging action that repairs/produced collagen so you will do just as good using Nivea hope this helps ,to be honest my scars don't bother me the extra skin and stretch marks do xx

Oh thats gud news then as I dont want to cough up for bio oil at that price :-S is the skin saggin realy that bad? Anytngs an improvement isnt it?

Sent from my sony x10 using WLSurgery

hey girls,i reckon the loose skin is a small price to pay .i wont be worrying too much about it .there is some good undies out there .underworks.co.uk or .com .im just gonna b happy to be alive and able to participate fully .i know it can be unsightly but its part of the journey i think .so long as u look ok clothed .....just my opinion.i dont think i loook particularly fantastic now .....my body is tired and everything is an effort.hope i continue to feel like this about it .i always think good undies hide a multitude of sins lolololol

they also sell it for much cheaper in savers! xx

I thoght exactly like you did.... a year ago. Now that I have lost just on 8st .. I have a different opinion. I hate the skin... the flabbiness etc. But hey.. I am healthier, can cut my own toe nails, and at 63 have bought a bike which i will ftch tomorrow and hopefully sometime soon will actually get on and ride it. My two wishes for 2012 were that I would loose weight and ride a bike... lol
Good luck for your op
xx

Yep skin is horrible I fully intend to have a TT and boob job as soon as I build up the courage :( x

Back