• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Breast Reduction/Uplift advice please

No-No_2_Yo-Yo

Hello

I'm contemplating having either of the above procedures (not sure which one I'll need yet) and am currently researching various surgeons in order to find "the best". I'd be interested in hearing the experience of others (good & bad) who have had either of the operations and would be grateful if you could provide recommendations.

Has anyone used Cosmetica and had any problems after the procedure? Their rates are highly competitive but it worries me slightly having surgery abroad. I also worry about post-op complications after returning to the UK. Are you referrred to a practice in the UK or do you have to go back to Tunisia?

hi i had this done last year on the NHS and have got to say it's the best thing I ever did, I had both an uplift and a reduction together, and got to say they look fab! Why don't you go to your docs as this procedure is quite easy to get on the NHS especially if you've had kid - good luck hun x

Hi there,

Cant really help with how Cosmetica are but am booked in with them myself on 21st April for a tummy tuck, lipo and breast uplift. They have been absolutely great with all my emails and questions. I have contacted many of the people on their website who have nothing but praise for the clinic and doctors etc.
The surgeon of the clinic that Cosmetica uses is the President of the Tunisian Cosmetic Surgery Association - so I would imagine he really knows what he is talking about!
My mum is coming with me and after reading all the info I found on them, has decided that she is also having a tummy tuck at the same time!

Five weeks on sunday and counting - I cant wait!

Apparently if you have any 'sag' at all then you are much better to have a lift, but read up cos there are many differnet types of lift. Some have much more scarring than others.

Not sure if this is any help but wanted to reply anyway!

Giggly

Hi, I'm thinking about this too. Am told I can do this on the NHS as I get backache. I wanted to maintain my weight though for a year or so first. Am currently a size 10 bottom half but wearing 14 tops as 34J. Went up in cup size as I lost weight. Am a bit worried as I am Indian and will scar quite badly. Also a bit undecided about having a major op when not ill.

Back