• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can i ask a question...

cherry

do you guys sometimes find me abit annoying? haha nothings happened!!! but sometimes i think its hard to get people s sense of humour through a computer screen :D.... and i doooooo worry slightly as im a lil mad that people might not get meeeee....

pheew there s my bit of self indulgence over :rolleyes: xxxxx

nowt wrong with a personality kel! you make me laugh hun this site wouldnt be the same without you and your growler and throbber lol xxx

argh thanks girls now i feel abit of a beeeep for putting this!!!!! gosh fast fingers and all hahahhahahaha xxx

Where in the world did you get that from? Youre a one off Kel, you make people smile and cheer up their day, I doubt you will get any YES YOURE REALLY RATHER ANNOYING replies my dear lol
Steph xx

too much info there tho! hehe (fast fingers)

hahahahhahahahahahhahaha yes keeley ive very fast fingers at the mo!!! and my hubba!!! he s a lead guitarist and would give slash a run for his money!!!

tho i ahve to say slash is back on the market and now single!! mm mmmm he s lllllllooooovely xxxx imagine his how fast his fingers are!!!! ha

lol kell
you are hilarious! i love reading your posts, you make me feel sane hahaha

your like a little ray of sunshine hun. you can brighten up even the dullist and rainiest of days, hugs xx

give over now people - her head will double in size hehehehe x

thanks everyone, im very red at this now!! bit like when you do a text when drunk hahahhaha and then you think oooooo i wish id never have done that ha xx

Back