• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can you believe it

thinkbethin

Can you believe it?? The surgeons secretary forgot me again!!!! I rang her today to say I'd had no paper work or official dating letter for my op. Told her I had to start my pre op diet on tuesday and she told me I was wrong!!! She then counted the days to my op date and said "ooh yes I'd better send a letter out to you" I feel this woman needs a bullet up her a**e as she forgot me last time, I should have had my op around february and here I am still having to chase her up for everything. Rant over xx Gaynor xx

babe thats so bloody unfair....hmmm sending her bad Karma thoughts now

She does sound pretty useless. Hassle her everyday until you have the letter in your hand.

yup u need to chase there asses all the time to get any where !

She is so unapproachable as well. I find her quite arrogant. When I queried by date before she made me feel guilty saying "well we do have cancer patients as well" not really what you want to hear when your desperate for your op is it?

She is so unapproachable as well. I find her quite arrogant. When I queried by date before she made me feel guilty saying "well we do have cancer patients as well" not really what you want to hear when your desperate for your op is it?

That is really unprofessional. Let her know that you are disappointed in her approach and point out that while you sympathise greatly with individuals who have other illnesses, it is your illness that you are requesting information on. B*tch.

shove a bit of cake in her gob and tell her to buck up!

.x.

Hi Jenni I agree with you it is unprofessional. When I told her I'd had my pre op assesment on 29th dec and that I would need another one she got quite defensive and told me not to ring them otherwise she'd be in trouble. I was in a different hospital in february with my asthma so surely I need another mrsa swab.Useless thats all I can say!!!

lol i dont i swear i doooooont!!!

and the mrsa thing... the lovely lady who did all that with me said they are bringing in new rules that they have to be done 2 weeks before as a max (dunno if its just my hospital or all) and bloods have to be done a max of 6 weeks before!

.x.

ps..... cake.

if i were you id just demand they fit you in a re do them... its for your own health.

it only takes 15 mins for blood and swabs if that... its there mistake, make them fix it or tell them your going to make a cake formal complaint about the standard of treatment you have recived... they hate bad press!!! and clearly the women you are deling with is desperat for other people not to find out shes usless!!!

.x.

Last edited:
lol its hard to beleive i dont have a sweet tooth eh?!

.x.

just wondering... can i say crumbs... as in oh crumbs.... or is that too cakey?!

oh dear, i seem to go a little bit odd at this hour... back to the topic (ha, thats a choco bar)... deffo give her a peice of cake your mind... you deserve to be treated the same as anyone else... after all, our taxes fund the nhs as much as anyone elses does!!

.x.

hahahaha, oh god don't give her that! she will never get anything done!!!

.x.

Back