• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can't update signature

lindylou

Hi Pierce! when I go into user cp and edit options - I cant see an update signature option - looked everywhere - Its gone! or is there another way to update my signature? :confused:

Many thanks

Lindylou

Should be on the left hand side, directly under options :)

Hi DQ

I'm sure i've seen it there before when I was trying to add a weight ticker but its definately not there now.

Lindylou

signatures have been disabled for all new members till they get to 20 posts.

Pierce

Thanks for getting back to me Pierce - guess you don't miss what you've never had!!:)

your at 3 already, only 17 more :p

You get private messaging when you get to 50!!

really disappointed I have no longer got my ticker on my posts. I can't update the Mad March challenge. What was the reason for taking them off?

I've been going mad trying to update my ticker and couldn't understand where the "signature" tab had gone ... now I understand ! I will have to get busy posting. I wanted to adjust it to show i've lost another pound, that's 7 in total in four weeks. I know its nothing compared to some of the fabulous weight losses on here but I'm plodding away and will get there in the end.

i have re-allowed signatures, but decreased them in ammount of space you get.

Regards,
Pierce

Back