• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Catch up

Magsy

Hi not been on for a few months as been having a bit of a rough time. Restriction still really good after 11 months and 9 stone lost. Lots of thigh skin and arms but no to bad on belly. Find food still hard to eat and get really full quickly. I always said that the skin issue would not bother me as i would be healthy, but to be honest my arms really get to me:). Get fantastic comments all the time and that puts me back on track. Had a knee replacement 7 weeks ago and i am still recovering from that. I sometimes find it hard to see how much weight i have lost but i suppose that is quite normal and i would do it all over again in a heartbeat. I must admit that i have only ever dumped on 3 occasions and i stick to what i am told. I have not even had any alcohol but i might change that this Xmas. I used to always post that my weight loss was a lot slower than other peoples and i had weeks were i lost nothing at all but it does catch up and the support and lovely comments that i received from people on here kept me going at my low times. Wishing everyone well in what ever journey they are on and will now be visiting site more often to see how people are doing. Lots of love Magsy;);););)

Congrats to you on your loss :)

Well done i am 13 months out and understand my arm are the worst point too. looked at a load of holiday snaps last night from upto 3 yrs ago my goodness i looked disgusting, i knew i was big but dear me i looked pregnant and a big round face and i am not exaggerating, so plsd we got this opportunity xx

yes we are lucky that we have managed to get a big chunk off, we still have to work hard and will continue to do so for the rest of our lives. xx

Lovely to see you Magsy. Wow you've done really well, good on you. I also have vile photo's of myself, can't believe I let myself get so bad. Loving my new life now though.

Take care and don't be a stranger.

Love Kate x

Lovely to see you Magsy. Wow you've done really well, good on you. I also have vile photo's of myself, can't believe I let myself get so bad. Loving my new life now though.

Take care and don't be a stranger.

Love Kate x

worst thing a bout our photos is the things we thought we looked good in and felt good in my God we looked horrendous, my pics i just laughed at my friends all said how well i have done but that even though i was that big they never thought any different till they looked back at the photos, they were used to seeing me so never thought anything starnge, but dear me had a baloon for a face, n look about ready to give birth to multiple babies, most of them abroad and i was in vest n shorts, my God where was my mirror. THink I must have had at least 3 chins. haha x I was a size 32 then now am 18-20 , 20 on the bottom my hips n thighs always been bigger than top half but working on it xx;)

Back