• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

charlie girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey-dd

Stop being silly and just come back ,your much loved you dont need to keep publicly announcing your leaving!! ,

if you wish to leave again just dont spend as much time on here !.

I'm very aware that you want to come back (i feel no one else would have the balls to do as im doing now !!, please dont take that wrong way my lovelies lol its just i dont know a kinder way to say it :eek::D) but would feel silly or embarrassed as you have again publicly announced your leaving . well DONT BE!! just come back and promise no more public decisions of leaving your thought of well on here and your advice may come in handy xx

if you wish to leave again just dont spend as much time on here !.

I'm very aware that you want to come back

leave again ? when did she post that she wanted to come back ?
have i missed something ?

you must of ! she posted she was leaving did she not ???

she wants to stay but feels silly posting again.so like i said

"if you wish to leave again just dont spend as much time on here !."

as in she doesnt want to leave ,so to stop her feeling silly again not to post a leaving thread just dont spend as much time on here that way she can post when she feels like it.without thinking she has to stay away as she has said she is leaving again

leave again ? when did she post that she wanted to come back ?
have i missed something ?

She hasn't, the post about sign here if you want her to stay was done as she wants to stay but felt a little silly so was a way to make her feel less silly if she decided to stay if you get me .

But im sorry im a little more forthright than that:eek:. and if she wants to stay non of us will be fussed we would be happy that she stayed at least thats what i think ?,but like i said if she decides to leave again just to leave it open and no goodbye posts that way can post as much or as little as she likes without feeling silly

But does she actually want to stay, and does she feel silly for saying she's leaving again, when in fact she wants to stay?

But does she actually want to stay, and does she feel silly for saying she's leaving again, when in fact she wants to stay?

NOOO i put this post up cos she wants to stay away lol :D:D:D:D

yes she does at least that's what i have been told by somone who got a call off her .but feels silly as she said she was leaving.

so like i said stop the goodbye posts and just keep posting we care for you and your advice may come in handy

in her post honey it says shes leaving after the weekend, the weekend isnt over yet guys
please read peoples post correctly

liz

I saw the 'its time to say goodbye' thread but i didn't see another one...
I clicked reply, so i don;t know how to quote you now-
'and if she wants to stay non of us will be fussed we would be happy that she stayed at least thats what i think ?,but like i said if she decides to leave again just to leave it open and no goodbye posts that way can post as much or as little as she likes'
I agree honey, if she stayed we would all be happy- it would be great to have linda around she is such an asset to these boards, she totally rocks. I think there should be no pressure, like you said, I think it should be left open, so when CG posts that is great to have her around but it is up to her when she comes and goes.;)
Xxx Lizzie xxX

in her post honey it says shes leaving after the weekend, the weekend isnt over yet guys
please read peoples post correctly

liz

I dont need to LIz lol im going by an email i received by somone she is in contact with ,she doesn't want to leave but like i said its what iv been told

And please make your post a little politer it comes across to me quite rude !

I dont need to LIz lol im going by an email i received by somone she is in contact with ,she doesn't want to leave but like i said its what iv been told

And please make your post a little politer it comes across to me quite rude !

If you have heard it 2nd hand honey, then you have not heard it from CG herself- not meaning to sound rude!!
Xxx Lizzie xxX

jeez calm down honey lol think ya taking to much to heart here lol

If you have heard it 2nd hand honey, then you have not heard it from CG herself- not meaning to sound rude!!
Xxx Lizzie xxX

No i have not but shall i post the email i received?? and say who its from ?? i think that would be a little rude of me though !!

hehehe!! Lol!!! :):):)

this forum is great but as the old saying goes 2 many COOKS spoil the soup ? Gets like chinese whispers and the real information gets lost in the midlle of it all some where

Last edited:
jeez calm down honey lol think ya taking to much to heart here lol

No Im not lol im far from fussed about internet sites and people on them. just dont see the reason to be rude when i dont know you ?.and like i said to ME it came across rude

no im not lol im far from fussed about internet sites and people on them. Just dont see the reason to be rude when i dont know you ?.and like i said to me it came across rude

if thats your opinion thats fine by me, every 1 is entitled that

liz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back