• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

chicken help

cherry

so guys yesterday i bought a extra tasty whole chicken for a roast today, and im prepping the meal, and couldnt find the chicken, after a row and near divorce, over my husbands clumsy packing skills at morrisons i :eek: realised it was in the potatoe bag, now my question its been out for around 12 hrs, with the potatoes in the cuboard, i prob all ready know answer, but would it have gone bad all ready?....

Oh dear Kell... I probably wouldn't eat it now.

I'm fussy with chicken... and keep it refrigerated plus don't eat after the time stated...

It's really up to you... but it's easily done with shopping and kids etc etc in a household, it's busy... but if it were me.... my answer in one word has to be No.

Hope you don't mind me being honest!

Love and hugs xxx

I'm with Bev, I'm a total germophobe and couldn't eat it after it having been out for so long. :(
xXx

Reactions: Bev
its ok guys, i to know the answer, but i had bought an all singing extra tasty, organic, corn fed haha chicken, so it was expensive, what weve done is wrapped it back up in wrapping and put it in the morrisons bag and took it back saying it smells funny, eeeek how naughty hey!!! hubbi just gone now x

its ok guys, i to know the answer, but i had bought an all singing extra tasty, organic, corn fed haha chicken, so it was expensive, what weve done is wrapped it back up in wrapping and put it in the morrisons bag and took it back saying it smells funny, eeeek how naughty hey!!! hubbi just gone now x

Naughty, but a good idea. Hope they change it for you. :)

Open it Kelly. It is not very warm at the moment and if it is no good the smell will soon tell you. If it smells okay then if you roast it thoroughly, it should not be a problem but no way under cook it. Taste a bit and see. You could always feed it to the dog if you have one (or even the neighbours dog LOL)
Cross posted love your remedy LOL

hahahah...so funny, you do right kel haha xxx

ha ha ha kelly, im sure morrisons can afford to give you another chicken with all the profits they make. hugs xxx

they did indeed give me another one haha full of stuffing toooo mm mmm x

I bought a bottle of cointreau before christmas and now it is open the lid won't stay on (yes really) I was lucky it didn't spill all over the fridge but it might have done once it's drunk lol

hahaha well done i would have done the same lol naughty but once you've spent a fortune on it why not take it back who says it might have smelt funny if it was kept in the fridge heheh

It would have been fine. The weather is cool and it would have been OK. Then you wouldnt have had to go to the supermarket. Good on them for giving a refund though as they dont have to do it.

Back