• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Congratulations Thaialina xxx

georgina

congratulations sara on ur engagement :) to gordon, yes folks i have seen the rock oops i mean ring and its beautiful, even though she spat seaweed all over the poor sod when he proposed lmao, wish i was there to have seen that 1, as u all know sara will be having her bypass on the 31st so good luck to her with that, ive spoken to mandy on the phone and shes doing ok so far, having a bit of trouble drinking but with our help and support she will get there, so once again congratulations to my good friend winky lol xxxxx love georgina xxxxx

congratulations! may you be very happy:)

CONGRATS! xxxxxxxxxxx

ooh congratulations hun!

Also had a text from Mandy and she should be home later today xx

hi winky hope u liked me doing this lol well mandy is home noe so woopee 4 her lets hope 4a speedy recovery xxx

well spoke to mandy again tonite everthing is ok so far, sara sorry i missed u but was trying to figure out new laptop grrrrr drives me nuts lol catch u soon ok xxx

Thanks.
I've just come home after my pre-op tests now. They were a doddle except that the nurse couldn't find my veints to take my blood for ages.lol.10 days to go after today. Woo hoo!

Great news Sara, congratulations it will soon be here xx

Yes, congratulations Sara - I think I said it in my text too. That it so exciting. I am out of hospital and on the mend. Will post a new thread here with details.
Congrats again!
xx

well sara not long now my friend till u become one of us lol, glad the pre op went ok 4 u take care lv georgina xxx

Back