• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cookie monster

belbouteloup

Hi gang, only me, am back with my quest to find a biccy or something sweet that wont make me dump, have tried the options drinks, yogurts etc... but i need something to chew, does anyone know if the boots no added sugar diabetic range of cookies works or weightwatchers, even a digestive would do, i know it`s naughty,but i cant get it out of my head that i will never taste anything sweet again, especially over christmas, funy thing is ,i`ve never had a sweet tooth before. the weird world of WLS:p.........

Hiya, i got diabetic chocolate wafers from Boots which are yummy. I normally have two at a time, and never have any dumping symptoms. I can also eat quavers, they're low in fat and sugar, and because they go soft, there are no blockages. Good luck.

Hi. How far out from surgery are you, I can't remember? My diet sheets say that when you transistion onto level 3 solid foods (the last part, about 6-8 weeks for me) you can have 2 rich tea biscuits or one digestive biscuit without soaking it in milk first. Does that help? I would think the sugar-free boots biscuit would be okay (not much in the way of nutrition but if it beats the craving) just be careful of a thing called 'sugar alcohols' they are used to replace sugar and not everyone gets on with them (if I have to many I am running to the loo) so take it slow and listen to your body. Hope you find something to 'scratch that itch' and let us know how you do so when someone else needs a sugar 'fix' we'll have a suggestion!

HTH:p

I've had the weight watchers biscuits and they are fine for me. They are quite hard though, so little bites and chew well!

When i was doing the slimming world diet, a low fat choclate desert which was very simple to make- just get some 0%fat free natural yoghurt and mix in an options sachet, it is really yummy!!!
I am not sure how many calories it is, it was 1 syn a portion when i was doing SW, but it might fix a sweet craving!! ;)
Hope this helps :)
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

how about making homemade low fat/sugar ones then you know exctly whats in them.
Any 1 have a recipie?

Back