• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Donna Simpson

suepat10

Apologies, I'm on my iPod and can't find the link but there is a program on next week about a lady named Donna Simpson who WANTS to eat herself up to 72 stone - with the encouragement of her husband.

If you Google her name there's a lot on the Internet about her.

For heavens sake, she has a teenage son and a toddler daughter. I know that we are all on here as we struggle with our weight but this woman is actively TRYING to put it on!!

Gibsmacked!!

I saw it advertised suepat, can you believe it!!! she's on her way to an early grave and she doesn't seem abit bothered. x

it never ceases to amaze me what people will to for their "15 minutes of fame"

Incredible ....

Im sorry but there is something seriously wrong mentally when they deliberatly set out to eat themselves to that size. Why on earth would she want to do that, at the risk of losing everything by dying before she even gets there. May be she needs a psych assesment because she seriously has a problem.

I saw something similar in a magazine I think. If its the same one she says her husband like her big!!!. Here we are fighting and struggling with our weight.......beggars belief and she is obviously self centred the silly moo. Having my amount of weight puts strain on joints and vital organs and I can barely do stuff without being incredibly tired afterward so god know how she is even going to be able to bathe, dress, look after her kids and even go to the loo!!! Her 5 mins of fame could well be her epitaph.

Back