• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

EeeeeeeK!!

betsyt

Hello....new here and still trying to feel my way around. I have my pre-op appt at Chichester this Thursday and start diet on the 18th May with op booked for the 1st June!
Feeling excited as well as apprehensive but am marking the 1st of June as my New Year and my New Life, as I know a lot of changes will now start to gradually take place.
Nice to meet you all and Im glad to have found you, got a feeling I may be in need of your support & the odd hug :wave_cry:

Welcome and good luck with everything xx

I was hoping to get referred to Chichester but my GP has told me this morning that Chichester isn't on his list anymore :-(

Wow, less than a month and you'll be sorted xx

:wavey: hello and :welcome: :newbie: you will be pleased you joined this site as they really are a supportive :grouphugg: and a chatty bunch, with a wealth of knowledge between them xx take care and keep us posted with your journey x

Welcome to the forum Betsy xxx All the best with your WLS!

Hi, Welcome to the site, you'll get tons of support on here, good luck with your op, Karen x

Good luck hun, thats great new, im waiting to xx

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your weightloss journey. Xx

Hi Betsy! Welcome to the forum :) I'm new here myself and have found everyone to be really friendly and supportive :) Good luck with your journey!

H x

Suepat10, I had to choose which hospital I wanted my gastric band done and I chose Chichester because it was on the list and that was only ten days ago I have since spoken to the hospital and they are still taking referrals x

hello.....good luck with pre op diet and op.....how far in advance did you know the op date?

Hi and Welcome, Good Luck with your wls journey xx

Back