• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

egg n chips

cherry

but dont fear!!! for all you people out there who love chips like me, there is the sw classic, just cut your potatoes with skin on into chip s and dry oven bake them, or maybe a lil spray of fry lite, then last 5 mins bring oven tray out and crack to eggs in between the chips and i tell ya its delicious!!!! lil tom sauce and some salt it keeps them horrid chip cravings at bay! infact thats what my lunch is gonna be!!!!

I was told to avoid potato skin post op :)

mmmm kelly, that sounds gorgeous, youve given me an idea there huni. mixxy, why were you told to avoid the skins hun, i was never told that, and ive cooked small chunks of potato in the oven with the skins on, and also baked potato, and ive eaten the skin, ive been ok. but am just wondering what the problem is, maybe id better stop eating the skins.

i have had potato skin too when i have a jacket potato, i hate leaving the skin, so always have a little bit so i dont feel too deprived!
sounds delish kells
xxx

Or you can cook your chips in an actifryer like me.:)

yum yum,

I too eat my skins.:rolleyes:

oh well ill carry on eating the skins then,it sounds as though its ok. i dont eat a lot, cos i find they do fill me up fairly quickly.

Bl**dy hell, you lot are making me crave food sooooooo much!! I've stuck to this milk diet religiously & lost a grand total of just 3lb. Its day 4 for me & I can say its been the hardest without doubt.

oooooo sorry jmo... keep with it girl your doing fab xx

Ha, ha Kelly!! I sat through my some & his mate wolf down a full English breakfast this morning!! What I would have done to have some scrambled egg.......

Mmmmmmmmm chips!!! Dont think I could get away with them on my pre-op diet though. I keep craving burger and chips which I would never eat normally. Mmmmmm burger and chips with onion rings and tomatoe ketchup. My mouth is actually watering.

Back