• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ello!

roisinoshea

hi there!

i wanted to register on this forum for support and advice pre and post op life. i'm 24 years old, weighing in at about 212lbs at five foot seven/eight. while i'm not dangerously overweight right now, genetics dictate that i will be if i don't do something about my lifestyle. the lapband seems like perfect aid and inspiration to learn a healthy lifestyle and motivate me. i'm travelling alone to belgium (from england) on the 22nd october to be banded by dr. chris debruyne. i'm not nervous about travelling alone although i'm sure that will change once i actually hit belgium!

has anyone else been banded by dr. debruyne? or could they direct me to the appropriate forum/thread?

it's nice to meet everyone!

Hi and :welcome:

I looked into surgery with Chris Debruyne - although I didn't go that route, from the research I did, he is renowned for great band surgery.

I think after a certain amount of posts you can search, and you'll find info on people on here who have been banded by him.

hello and welcome

Hey there! Welcome! You will get lots of help in here. :)

Hi and welcome, I'm similar to yourself, I'm 24 and weigh around 230lbs at 5ft 8.
I'm getting banded by THG on 28th oct, I cannot wait!! X

Back