• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

end of tier 3!!! yaaaaaaaay

jen1805

Hi, I've been with weigh ahead Southampton doing tier 3.

Finally made it through a long tough 6 months.

Having jumped through all the hoops with the odd back flip thrown in, I was told today i am being recommended for surgery and she will be writing my referral letter tomorrow, and she believes I am 99% certain to be funded (whoop whoop) now the waiting game gets really tough, I have opted to carry on with monthly weigh ins, just so I don't fall off the wagon as such, but I am so impatient lol, does anyone have any idea how long Dorset CCG take to decide or the general waiting time to see a surgeon???

thanks for reading xxx

I finished tier 3 end of January that's when my dietitian referred me and I received a letter within a few weeks confirming I'd been accepted for surgery I then went to a seminar 9th March, seen surgeon 30th march, pre op 8th June and was banded 7th July. I was under NHS in Birmingham so don't know if timescale is different to Southampton. Good luck with it all x

well done in your hoop jumping, you should be really proud of yourself!

Hello, I'm just wondering and being nosey how come you got to do 12 months I've been told I have to do 12 sorry if it's too nosey x

Hi Foxy, your not nosey lol, from what I've read on here it varies from person to person and place to place, but 6 months is the minimum I believe.

Yeeeahhh! Congrats on completing it! Hope you don't have to wait too long for the big day xxx

Back