• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

entertainment ideas for 2 lovely ladies who awaiting PCT funding

gingernutter

OK folks!

who can keep myself and others entertained untill we get our funding.

We need fun things to do at home in our PJ's.

Last edited:
you're meant to be knitting me scarves!

What about getting some card kits and making some christmas card? Or do like I am and make loads of jam and chutney etc as christmas presents.

Ermmmmm you could take up origami? Or watch sex and the city the whole way through.

ummmmm! sex and the city!!! wouldn't it be fun to be as naughty as those girls! heheheheheheh something to plan on???

no, I have never heard of it. Is it good? I love desperate housewives!

I love the USA and when I can fit into a plane seat then I will go again! Just dreaming here........arrrrrr.....nice!

Its on monday night 9pm living tv. There has only been a few on so far but it will be easy to pick up. I would love to go to the usa maybe one day all things come to those that wait...xx

YES Charliegirl we need to wait and it will surley come to us.

whistleing here.................. la la la.....

Think its 10pm on Living isn't it Linda? ANTM is on at 9pm. Don't watch Lipstick jungle but do watch ANTM :D

Charlie girl! Flashing! without me!!! :(

I turn my back for one minute and there you are with your bits out!

Talking about my bits.....I am really looking forward to being able to buy a bra myself. I am so ashamed of my bust size that my husband has been to buy my last 3 bra's. I know I shouldn't feel ashamed but I do. I am a 40 HH. YES I said HH. My bra looks like a 2 man tent. Back in 2001 I lost 7 stones at the time I asked the doctor for a breast reduction but he didn't even refer me. This is another reason I have been so reluctant to go to the doctors about m y wieght problem. Sadly I regained all the wieght plus more. I had to wait for 2 years for a new doctor before I had the courage to asked again about being referred to the obesity clinic at my local hospital.

Fingers crossed that I will be someday be able to buy a bra at Asda.

Oh Sarah you do make me laugh, I so want to be able to buy nice bras and I know they make them nice in large sizes but I dont want a nice large one I want a nice small one. If I ever got run over I hope they dont look at my bra I have three that fit comfortably and although I have bought lots of new ones since buying them I wont wear them as they dont fit right and I have been measured properly three times! So I refuse to buy anymore bras or clothes until this dreaded weight comes off! I have even bought new pjyamas in grey so they look more like tracksuit pants for when I am wearing them in the house. xx

ANTM = America's Next Top Model. Addictive.

My bra size has gone down from a 42 DD to a 38D already so sure you're will too :)

My bra size has gone down from 44g to 38e/f (nice fitting lady in marks said Im inbetween!) not quite the tiny size i was hoping for, but still some time yet!

You could do what my grandmother did for entertainment, she wrote to manufacturers and complained about the quality of their products I think they sent her stuff just to shut her up lol!
wouldnt mind but half of the stuff she complained about she had just seen on tv!

Im currently a 40GG and cant wait for them to reduce but fear i am going to have spanials ears as the weight of them has already caused the to head south.
Not only would i like to be able to buy my bras at m and s or asda i would also like to pay less than the £38-£45 i currently have to pay for an everyday bra. let alone the £100 i have had to pay for a new swim suit.

CG and GC how about nail art buy a set of false nails some fine brushes, differnt colored varnish and remover hours of fun to be had just trying to get 2 the same.

Back